About The Autograph Shed
The Autograph Shed is one of the UK’s leading distributors of authentic signed memorabilia. Since 2003, we have provided memorabilia with the highest standards of authenticity accompanied with our unbeatable customer service.
In recent years with have either held or taken part in private signings with some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment. These include; Sir Bobby Charlton, Tony Yeboah, Nobby Stiles, Sir Geoff Hurst, Frank Bruno, Dave Prowse, Dominic Matteo, Jack Charlton, Allan Clarke, Paul Gascoigne and many, many more.
We are proud to put our name to every items we sell, therefore every items comes with a certificate of authenticity featuring a uniquely numbered hologram and where possible photographic proof of each signing
Why buy from The Autograph Shed?
Memorabilia is an important investment and therefore it is important that autographs are only bought from reputable dealers. With the marketplace now flooded with fakes it can be very difficult to distinguish between worthless counterfeits and memorabilia that has a potential to increase in value. Therefore buying from us, gives you peace of mind and where possible, photographic proof of your item being signed.
At our official signing sessions, every star is paid for each autograph meaning we get the best quality signatures available. Some stars ask for their signing fee to be donated to a charity of their choice.
• Authenticity guaranteed - 100% money back guarantee.
• Certificate of Authenticity - Each item comes with a certificate of authenticity featuring an individually numbered hologram. A matching hologram is on each item.
• Close contact with the legends of sport – We treat our stars well so that they are happy to sign for us. Therefore we have a great relationship with all of the stars we work with.
• High quality of products – We would never sell something that we wouldn’t buy ourselves. Every item is produced to the highest standard.
• Value for money – Quality products, with authenticity, at competitive rates.
• Product knowledge - With over 13 years in the industry and our varied product knowledge you can rest assured you are buying the highest quality of sporting memorabilia.
• Bricks & mortar – You are welcome to come and view any items at our office in Leeds.
• Customer service – We offer unbeatable customer service. Whether it’s questions about our products, or tailoring an item just for you, we are more than happy to help.
• Product range – We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of items, especially if we can create something unique.